Next level machining
The New Machine SC-200II
Comes Into The World.
8” Class Single-Turret Carrying Out Great Machining Rigidity and Stability
- It ensures the machining area that is more than an 8” class machine with a maximum turning diameter of 390mm and a tool swinging diameter of 620mm, equipped with a 15/11kW (op. 18.5/15kW) spindle motor. Spindle speed is 4,500min-1, and Y-axis slide travel is 100mm (±50mm).
- It also has a 5.5/3.7kW milling motor, and its spindle speed is 6,000min-1.
- With a high rigid slant bed with box-way slides, it carries out great machining rigidity and stability.
More Convenient, More Effective
- The tailstock drive is selectable (op.).
- The gantry loader “GR-203 High-Speed” is selectable. (op.)
- Many stress-free machine structures have been applied that cut the burden on workers.
|Max. turning diameter 12st||390mm|
|Max. turning diameter 16st(op.)||340mm*|
|Max. turning length||317.8mm|
|Distance between spindles||max.510mm/min.205mm|
|L Spindle speed||4,500min-1||4,500min-1|
|L Spindle motor||15/11kW, 18.5/15kW(op.)|
* 16st cannot be selected for specifications without milling.
Click here to download the catalog.