Three-Turret, Three-Y-Axis, Opposed-Spindle CNC Multitasking Machine.
- All three Y-axes are standard.
- Up to 72 tools.
- Simultaneous cutting with upper and lower tools on L/R opposed-spindles ensures balanced processes and faster cycle times.
Wider Working Range with Upper L/R Z-Axis Cross-Over Travel
- Cross-over travel ※(L/R 115mm).
- When one turret is retracted in the Z-axis direction, the other turret can advance beyond its Z-Axis reference point.
- Milling motors have 5.5/3.7kW power and 6,000min-1 max. speed.
|Max. Turning Diameter||225mm|
|Max. Turning Length||685mm|
|Distance Between Spindles||max.970mm/min.200mm|
|Bar Capacity||51mm||65mm(Only L)|
|L/R Spindle Speed||5,000min-1||4,500min-1|
|L Spindle Drive Motor||15/11ｋW|
|R Spindle Drive Motor||11/7.5kW,15/11kW(op.)||-|